Release date 30 December 2021
- Failing DEE Audio flow and Dolby Atmos processing for media with Ludicrous Mode
- SSL/TLS for the FTP connection
- AC3 audio codec support in DEE processing
Release date 23 December 2021
- "Request rate over limit" error for Trial users on media submission in UI
- Missing "Disable EPSV mode" for FTP WatchFolders in UI
- Disabled video frames number check in QC auto if output media doesn't contain any video stream
- Failing thumbnail output in case we can't determine source media height
- Ignore ad_breaks that are out of output media duration
Release date 16 December 2021
- Disabled access to the old UI.
- Missing data for GetQueueStats API request in some cases
- Incorrect FPS count for output with specified padding
- Unnecessary double URL-encode of special characters in master manifest if basename specified
Release date 09 December 2021
- UI-users and Sub-users are now consolidated. Now Sub-users can be managed via UI.
- Closed Captions muxing step failing with a rerun limit exceeded error in some cases
- Incorrect Closed Captions if the padding or cut_black output parameters were specified
- DEE loudness measurement added for input_speech
- Improved edge case source media parameters check for media with Ludicrous Mode enabled
Release date 02 December 2021
- Failed to create Image Media Playlist thumbnails if output format has encryption
- Error in media processing if source media has a video codec marked as "none+ap4x"
Release date 25 November 2021
- Failing QC preparation task if master manifest contains relative sub-path
- Extraction of Closed Captions from H.264 elementary stream muxed as user_data_unregistered SEI messages.
- Thumbnail set output progress stuck in some cases
- Error on DEE Loudness measurement in media with Ludicrous Mode
- Unnecessary letter case change in Closed Captions sub_path
- QC Baton task restart in case of internal Baton error
- Proper FTP error check before attempting to apply alternate methods like enabling passive mode etc.
- Missing keyframe before black_padding_end
Release date 18 November 2021
- Support of copying VANC Line 12 closed captions from the source file.
- Incorrect behavior of alternate source sub_path if additional_alternate_id specified.
- Missing formatting of WebVTT closed captions on converting to SCC.
- Failing Okta SAML Authentication with "Invalid SSO Data" error.
Release date 11 November 2021
- QC Baton tests failing on initialization step in rare cases
- Muxing of audio stream processed with Dolby Encoding Engine into mainconcept_mxf output format
- Corrupted audio stream if cut-black applied
- Incorrect WebVTT file name indexes for Multi Job media
- Failing 436m Closed Captions extraction from MXF in some cases
Release date 02 November 2021
- Colorspace handling for BT2020 source files in media with HDR10 output
- Letter case preservation in closed captions and alternate sources language and name tags
- Loudness normalization for Dolby Encoding Engine
- Handling of passive FTP error and switch to active mode
Release date 28 October 2021
- Alternate Source Sub Path
- Multitrack WAV output
- Failing upload of multiple files to FTP destinations if the server works in active mode.
- Incorrect PlayReady DRM PSSH box of mpeg_cbcs encrypted output
Release date 21 October 2021
- Incorrect audio stream selection for loudnorm for some sources
- Wrong region selection in QC media if processing region selected automatically.
- Missing EXTINF Data in I-Frame Playlist
Release date 14 October 2021
- Main Manifest Sub Path
- Extraction GXF closed captions from source files
- Mainconcept MXF output muxing stuck in some cases.
- Media progress estimation and inconsistent percentage calculation.
- Additional fix of incorrect timecode track copy for media with Ludicrous Mode
Release date 07 October 2021
- Large source files handling
- Incorrect statistics for multi-bitrate output format if alternate sources specified
Release date 30 September 2021
- Special character escaping in the Nielsen XML Data files
- MXF muxing sync issues for some sources with Ludicrous Mode enabled
- General encoding pre-processing performance improvements
- End of support of these output formats: roku_hls, roku_800, roku_1200, roku_1800, roku_2700, appletv, appletv_43, 3gp, psp, wowza_multibitrate_mp4, kindle_fire, vp6_flix
Release date 23 September 2021
- Failing QC Auto media if parent media destination file name contains extension
- Failing closed captions extraction from source with empty ANC Essence Container
- Incorrect timecode track copy for media with Ludicrous Mode
- Missing AFD in MXF MPEG Video Essence Descriptor
Release date 16 September 2021
- Mono to 5.1 audio upmixing media failing
- Missing PSSH box for Fairplay DRM
- Optimized preparation of QC tests for manifests
- Failing QC duration tests on some fmp4 source files
- Missing AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH tag in the manifest for EXT-X-I-FRAME-STREAM-INF
- Incorrect test plan name in Baton QC PDF report
Release date 09 September 2021
- Downconvert MCC 708 closed captions to 608
- Improved processing of media with Ludicrous Mode with a source file size over 1TB
Release date 02 September 2021
- Incorrect M3U8 manifest parsing in QC Auto if additional_alternate_id specified
- Updated QC Baton version to 8.1 and fixed minor Baton processing issues
- Incorrect statistics for skipped QC tests
Release date 26 August 2021
- Missing 608/708 Closed Captions in MXF media with Ludicrous Mode
- UI Media stuck in waiting status some cases
- Failing media if output format set to copy closed captions, but source file doesn't contain ones
- Incorrect stopping of Benchmark media
- Wrong values of min and max width and height, framerate for AdaptationSet parameter if manifest has multiple DRM keys
- Media status and parameters update on the Encoding Queue UI page
- Muxing MCC closed captions without re-encode
- Active Format Descriptor insertion without re-encode
- Improved closed captions detection in source file
- Stuck of mixing mainconcept_mxf output format in some cases
Release date 19 August 2021
- Incorrect behavior of <cut_black /> in audio_only streams.
- Not stopping main QC media on preparation stage
- Failing upload to Akamai if destination contains not URL-encoded characters
- Unnecessary output file bitrate lowering if the source contains 608 closed captions
Release date 12 August 2021
- Incorrect Reserved Instances settings handling for sub-users.
- Failing Baton QC tests for some sources
- Wrong sample rate and channels number for raw PCM audio
Release date 05 August 2021
- Wrong Baton QC Test status in some cases
- Incorrect finish notification time for repackage media with Ludicrous Mode
Release date: 29 July 2021
- WMA to AAC conversion audio sync
- Media error messages display
- Missing initial VTT thumbnail file on FTP/SFTP destinations
- Proper audio streams validation after extraction from source
- Unnecessary audio extraction for Repackage media
- Disabled DAMF encode flag for Repackage media
Release date: 22 July 2021
- Optimized Baton QC processing
- Changed media info and task parameters tooltips on the Encoding Queue UI page.
- Fixed missing media info for repackaging media
- Character encoding error in scc to webvtt closed captions conversion
- Issue with Dolby Encoding for GFX source media files
- Updated error handling for missing closed captions in the source files
- Auto fallback to the default workflow if Ludicrous Mode is not available for the source media.
Release date: 15 July 2021
- Missing ad break headers in the Multijob Workflow
- Changed order of SupplementalProperty and Role parameters in MPD manifests
- Unsupported Azure SAS upload signature versions
- Optimized audio-only video output formats.
- Missing cea-708 MCC closed captions
Release date: 08 July 2021
- Incorrect media behavior after RestartMediaErrors submission
- Closed Caption section name changed to correct closed_captions in the GetStatus response
- Unnecessary media failing on audio stream extraction from some source files
- Output bitrate if muxed closed captions are empty
- Missing key-frames for black frames padding boundaries
Release date: 01 July 2021
- Issues with mainconcept_mxf output in media with the Ludicrous Mode
- Changed Baton QC report file name
- Dee upmix based on audio channels map
- Missing request metadata in child QC media in notifications
- Slow load time of Connection Speed chart in UI
- Failing source parameters fetching for some ProRes source files
- Unreferenced Closed Captions in HLS playlists
- Incorrect mpeg2video interlaced field order
- Media with Ludicrous Mode fails if output format set to advanced_dash and video codec set to libvpx-vp9
- Audio track extraction for some sources
Release date: 24 June 2021
- S3 file upload for non-AWS destinations
- Manifest analyze problems warning in qc_match_cue_inserts QC test
- Stall mainconcept_mxf muxing in some cases
- Missing QC statistics for some sources
- Fixed validation of video clipping parameters
- Incorrect DFXP CLosed Captions style formatting
Release date: 17 June 2021
- Child QC media stopping
- Incorrect closed captions mux in media with Ludicrous Mode
- Missing request metadata in child QC media
Release date: 10 June 2021
- Failing MXF muxing in some cases
- Incorrect video bitrate reduce in case Cea closed captions mixing
- Metrics Report tasks failing sometimes for a large source files
Release date: 03 June 2021
- Failing MCC closed captions extractions for some source files
- Output statistics for mainconcept_mxf format
Release date: 27 May 2021
- Not working S3 Assume Role for encryption key destination
- Incorrect ACL for encryption key destination if assume role specified
- Incorrect default framerate for dnxhd output format
- Timecode copying for apple_prores output format
- Fixed QC codec declaration test for advanced_dash output format with webm codec
- Validation of format number in QC Check request
- Forced timesacle for eac3 audio codec - 48000
Release date: 20 May 2021
- Dolby Atmos® Master Files DAMF and ADM BWF
- SRT muxing into mp4 without transcoding
- Decryption of muxed streams and mpeg_* encryption in QC tasks
- Validation of use_alternate_id parameter in API request
- Skip pass and nalu-file parameters in video_codec_parameters
- Closed Captions desync for if deinterlacing set to "filter"
- Akamai download in upload processes stuck in some cases
- Incorrect streams mapping in QC tasks if add_audio_only parameter set on format level
Release date: 13 May 2021
- Incorrect mainconcept_mxf output if video codec set to copy
- Detection of the first video stream in EDC encoder
- Empty side channels in mono upmix to stereo or surround
- Processing stuck on VTT playlist generation stage if playlist doesn't contain any elements
- Handling of audio_codec=copy streams in advanced multi-source mapping
Release date: 06 May 2021
Release date: 29 April 2021
Release date: 22 April 2021
Release date: 15 April 2021
Release date: 09 April 2021
- Optimized load time of Statistics pages in UI
Release date: 01 April 2021
- R3D sources statistics collection
- qc_b_frames_present test behavior in case encryption and byterange
- Peak bitrate calculation in QC tests on small segments
- Missing image media playlists for advanced_hls and fmp4_hls output formats if add_to_manifest specified
- Handling of indirect stream order in mpd manifests with byterange in QC tests
- Incorrect URL to media in support tickets
- Check that webvtt or dfxp files is not empty after closed captions conversion
- Unnecessary VTT manifests in advanced_fmp4 output format if hls_manifests set no
- Akamai FTP upload issue
Release date: 25 March 2021
Release date: 18 March 2021
- Incorrect inner tasks order in adaptive_intermediate media with Multijob Workflow, that causes long processing time and incorrect statistics collection.
- Incorrect parsing of ludicrous_mode and multijob_workflow parameters in the Request editor on the API-Builder UI page.
- Updated R3D source files processing.
- Incomplete 436m MXF closed captions extraction.
- Not muxed cea-708 MCC closed captions.
- Change major brand for cmaf from iso9 to iso6.
Release date: 11 March 2021
- Sometimes source stream dowloading process stuck in QC processing
- Fixed task processing time statistics collecting and displaying in UI
- Ignored initial CC track offset specified in Edit List Box
- Stitch task of media with the Ludicrous Mode fails in some cases
Release date: 04 March 2021
- Specify QC Report Format
- Hide sensitive data from API Request Log UI page
- Empty HLS stream manifest issue for audio-only stream in case of intermediate_destination is set
- Beamr CABR level parameter mapping
- Issues with Closed Captions re-download if the first try was unsuccessful
Release date: 25 February 2021
Release date: 19 February 2021
Release date: 11 February 2021
- Multisource media sometimes fails if output bitrate is low
- Failing media with EAC3 audio codec and loudnorm parameters
- Error in processing media with 608 closed captions and advanced audio streams
- Request format parsing in UI API Builder
- Incorrect IN statistics for video overlay with keep_audio set to yes
- Incorrect statistics for logo
- Missing data streams in source segments in media with Multijob Workflow
- Wrong audio parameters in apple_prores output if insert_nielsen_watermarks set to yes
Release date: 28 January 2021
- Missing custom audio stream (specified via audio_stream) in media with Ludicrous Mode
- Allowed hyphen sign in add_to_manifest parameter
- Statistics for media with Ludicrous Mode and Multijob Workflow
- Multijob Workflow sources splitting
Release date: 21 January 2021
- Media with Multijob Workflow stuck on source preparing for some source files
- Incorrect codec definition in HLS master manifest for HEVC+HDR streams with mixed content
- Inconsistent structure of JSON QC report
- Incorrect VP9 codec declaration in advanced_dash output format
- Input Bandwidth calculation for some sources
- Missing watchfolder source and destination match validation
- API error in GetBandwidthStat response
- Incorrect "bucket-url" parameter in output.json
- Upload task fails if destination S3 denies HTTP requests
Release date: 24 December 2020
- Wrong namespaces in MPD manifest for MSPR DRM.
- Incorrect extraction of PSSH data from PSSH box v1
- Output statistics collection for single-bitrate media with Ludicrous Mode
- Edge case 400 upload errors to S3
- Failing CableLabs if output format contains closed captions wit mux type not equal to CEA-608 or CEA-708
- Image media list generation if DAI points are set beyond video duration
- Incorrect closed_captions output filename if destination path contains a dot sign
Release date: 17 December 2020
- Incorrect last segment duration calculation in qc_target_segment_duration test if merge_small_segment set to yes
- Work of some QC tests with byterange fmp4 files
- Failing QC tests for advadced_dash output format with vp9 codec
- Wrong Ludicrous Mode media behavior in case of large segment_duration
- Image playlist generation alghortihm was updetd to respect video keyframe interval on DAI segemtns with short durations
Release date: 10 December 2020
- YouTube as an output destination
- Failing B-frames parsing in QC Tests in some cases
- Incorrect statistics calculation for media with Multijob Workflow with one segment
- Failing encryption key upload to FTP destinations in passive mode (e.g. ?passive=yes set)
- Failing media with Multijob Workflow if byte_range in output stream set to yes
- Handling AVC reorder depth error on CEA-608/708 closed captions mux
Release date: 03 December 2020
- Failing output uploading to FTP destination in some cases
- Incorrect S3 sources handling in UI if URL contains slashes in authentication parameters
- Incorrect main manifest generation in some cases
Release date: 26 November 2020
- QC auto fails if the source DASH manifest file name contains special characters
- The parameter apply_to mistakenly effects advanced_hls and fmp4_hls output formats
- Incorrect chart quantization switch on the Statistics page in UI
- Broken PTS/DTS in the output file within some edge cases
- Wrong stream name specified in advanced_hls and fmp4_hls master manifest if the master manifest basename is specified but manifests is not customized on the stream level
- SegmentTemplate parameter duration attribute in VTT thumbnail manifest if segment_timeline set to no.
- Incorrect output file extension if pack_files set to set to yes and the output file name is not specified
Release date: 19 November 2020
- Suspended Account UI rendering error
- Missing space character before i and u tags is SCC to SRT or WebVTT closed captions conversion
- Incorrect bufsize for VBR video when muxing captions
- Issues with sidecar files downloaded with Ludicrous Mode
Release date: 12 November 2020
- Improve UI Encoding Queue page loading time.
- Wrong EXT-X-TARGETDURATION value in HLS manifests if the media has Ludicrous Mode, HEVC video codec, and split_segments set to no.
- Incorrect statistics collection for image_media_playlist.
- Sub-users password change via UI.
- Incorrect merge_small_segments behavior with segments that have a duration 1 second.
- Missing whitespaces in dfxp to scc closed captions conversion.
Release date: 05 November 2020
- Multi-source media fails with a large quantity of source files
- Wrong caption-to-caption media status if the conversion fails
Release date: 29 October 2020
- Support for Microsoft Azure: Cloud Computing Services
- Inaccessible output file of the media with Ludicrous Mode if <destination /> not specified
- CableLabs mpegts error with invalid rateadjustment
- Dash media fails on the segmentation step in some edge cases
- Incorrect single_segment_template behavior
- Allowed oktapreview subdomains as SSO URL for the Okta SAML SSO
Release date: 22 October 2020
- Incorrect Akamai URL parsing on QC preparation stage if it contains special characters
- Failing qc_b_frames_present test in some cases
- Incorrect position of EventStream tag position in the output MPD manifest
- Issue with stopping of media with Ludicrous Mode if transoding process not started
- QC tests failing sometimes on load test results stage
Release date: 15 October 2020
- Incorrect manifest name in QC auto if basename contains a file extension
- Advanced Multi-bitrate media fails in some cases if pack_files set to yes
Release date: 13 October 2020
- Incorrect file name for advanced_fmp4 and fmp4_hls output formats if <pack_files /> set to yes.
- Zero HLS bandwidth value in manifest in some cases.
Release date: 08 October 2020
- HEVC encoding pricing
- QC media statuses in UI
- SAML SSO authentication issue in the Chrome browser
- Incorrect stream manifests name if alternate sources specified
- Incorrect frame-rate parsing in qc_cue_insert test
- Disable Ludicrous Mode for unsupported source types in UI
- Advanced DASH output file name extension duplicated if it's specified in basename
- Incorrect B-frames and DTS grow check in qc_b_frames_present and qc_bframe_dts_grow tests
- Sub-Users account management in UI
Release date: 01 October 2020
- Issue with sorting by Type and IP on the UI API Request Log page.
- fMP4 files duration calculation in the related QC tests.
- Issues with output duration in some cases when used Closed Captions mux.
- Temporarily disabled data filter by Source on the UI Encoding Queue page.
Release date: 24 September 2020
- Dolby Atmos Support for advanced multi-bitrate output formats.
- Media BuyDRM CPIX parameters management in UI
- Incorrect qc_pid_interal workflow
- Advanced multi-bitrate media upload failing if <pack_files /> set to yes and and one of the streams is an audio_only, but source doesn't contain audio track.
- Incorrect QC Media response for GetMediaStatius request in case of retry.
- More accurate segment duration calculation in qc_match_cue_inserts test.
Release date: 17 September 2020
- Unnecessary QC tests in manifests contain absolute and relative paths
- Bandwidth statistics for the technical watermarks
- Media with multiple closed captions mux in rare cases
- SRT to SCC closed captions conversion when the source contains more than 4 lines
- Unexpected thumbnail output failure for some source medias
- Unnecessary Upload Notifications for media with QC or pack_files.
- Incorrect work of the framerate parameter for the closed_captions output format while converting SCC to WebVTT
- Missing EAC3 segments in the audio-only streams
- Overall output bit-rate of the cablelabs_mpegts format overage 15 Mbps
Release date: 10 September 2020
- Incorrect frame-rate parsing in the qc_match_cue_inserts test.
- Failing media with <pack_files /> set to yes and destination contains dash sign.
- Missing encoded audio stream files in media with Ludicrous Mode in some cases
- Incorrect output duration if framerate set to one of these values: 24000/1001, 30000/1001, 60000/1001
- Advanced audio mapping for video only sources
- Multi-source with a single-source part processing
Release date: 03 September 2020
- Incorrect data collection in QC Auto for video or audio-only sources.
- QC Auto for MP4 output formats with Nielsen metadata or ftyp = 3gp5
- Missing width/maxWidth, height/maxHeight, frameRate/maxFrameRate to DASH AdaptationSet
- Closed Captions time_offset for ISMT mux type
- Incorrect startWithSAP value "true" instead of "1".
- Media with Ludicrous Mode fails if source duration shorter than chunk size.
Release date: 27 August 2020
- External ID for S3 Assume Role moved from URL in API to the account settings
- Unnecessary auto audio bitrate QC tests for video-only streams.
- Empty audio-only manifest in output repackage media with multijob workflow
- fMP4 output sidx box if <cmaf_conformant > set to yes.
Release date: 21 August 2020
Release date: 20 August 2020
- Incorrect manifest parsing in qc_match_breakpoints test
- Support of absolute URIs in manifests in QC tests
- Multi-Source media with a cablelabs_mpegts output format failing if <closed_captions /> are specified
- Destination ignored for a waveform output format
- Media with a cablelabs_mpegts output format failing if low bitrate set
- Faulty auto deinterlace of non-progressive source
Release date: 13 August 2020
- Okta SAML SSO integration.
- Frame-Rate for qc_match_cue_inserts.
- Check i-frame and captions manifest in the qc_match_cue_inserts test.
- Missing automatically generated encryption key.
- Not performed QC tests in qc_check media with several sources. Tests list: qc_bitrate_declaration, qc_codec_declaration, qc_target_segment_duration, qc_discontinuity_tags, qc_match_breakpoints, qc_validate_segment_duration, qc_match_durations, qc_proper_sample_aes_encryption_declared, qc_match_cue_inserts.
- Media with Beamr CABR fails if small resolution specified.
- Incorrect segment size of the advanced_hls output format with beamr4avc video_codec.
- Issuers with Force Keyframes in Beamr CABR media.
- Issues with special characters like ¡ and ¿ in SCC to SRT closed captions conversion.
- Incorrect font loading for burnt-in closed captions
- Zero bandwidth in the HLS stream manifest for small segments
Release date: 06 August 2020
- Bitrate calculation in qc_bitrate_decloration QC test.
- "Rerun limit exceeded" error on long time processing media.
- Inconsistent frame-rate for media with Ludicrous Mode and 608/70 closed captions in some cases.
- Incorrect Input Bandwidth statistics for media with alternate_sources
Release date: 30 July 2020
- Wrong channel count in encrypted eac3 DASH manifests.
- Unnecessary source files reload on the UpdateMedia request.
Release date: 23 July 2020
- Several UI security issues.
- Invalid Iframe HLS manifest - the wrong first line.
- Invalid URIs in HLS master manifest - unnecessary encoding of CHANNELS parameter.
Release date: 17 July 2020
- Output Summary (Output JSON)
- Ludicrous Mode in UI
- Removed unnecessary file duplicates from packed output
- Start time of ad_breaks/cue_inserts in DASH output.
- API error if response body is too large
Release date: 09 July 2020
- QC Issues with parsing HLS manifests without media segments
Release date: 02 July 2020
- QC issues with advanced_hls output encrypted with sample_aes
- SCC to WebVTT conversion issues if Roll-Up bottom line position is changing
- Slideshow media failing if Beamr CABR is used
- SCC to WebVTT conversion charset encoding to UTF-8
- Statistics calculation for closed captions extraction and conversion, multisource Black Frame Detection
- Skip audio-only stream if source file doesn't countain audio date
Release date: 25 June 2020
- Incorrect work of the qc_validate_segment_duration and qc_short_segment tests for advanced_fmp4 media with byte-range.
- Missing Accessibility tag in MPD manifests for the repackage media
- Failing <color_range /> for non-HDR media
- Incorrect srt to scc closed captions conversion when there are 5 lines in srt.
- Failing advanced_dash and advanced_fmp4 media with <single_segment_template /> specified and webvtt closed captions
- Incorrect MPD manifests parsing if <single_segment_template /> and <sub_path /> are specified
Release date: 19 June 2020
- 2-Factor authorization for UI.
- Upload Error for some destinations that contains %20.
- Fixed qc_match_cue_inserts QC test if <drop_segments /> specified.
Release date: 15 June 2020
- QC MPD manifests parsing for media with Multijob Workflow
- Incorrect processing if <main_source /> specified but no <alternate_source /> set
- Removed plus sign urlencode requirement for sources and destinations
- Incorrect work of <basename /> if value contains dot sign.
- Support of <bufsize />, <minrate />, <maxrate />, <audio_bufsize />, <audio_minrate />, and <audio_maxrate /> in Advanced Multi-Bitrate output formats.
Release date: 04 June 2020
- HEVC wrong 2-pass workflow
- Wrong QC Auto profile/vprofile parsing
- QC Process stuck in some cases
- *lt;ignore_cc_absence /> default value set to no for audio_only streams
- Decoding of j2k source files
Release date: 28 May 2020
- Wrong invalid media parameters checking that caused process stuck
- Fixed QC reports link for the non-default region
- QC auto failing if the file name specified in the destination
- <basename /> support for advanced_dash output format
- Missing CUE markers in iframe playlist
- Incorrect MPD manifest for the media with Ludicrous Mode and Multijob Workflow
Release date: 21 May 2020
- QC parsing CHANNEL attribute in M3U8 manifests
- Fixed <apply_to /> issues with advanced_dash** output format
- Wrong user ID in API credentials section on the Account page in UI.
- Issues with **<ad_break /> if multiple CEA-608/708 specified.
Release date: 14 May 2020
- Failing QC for encrypted advanced_fmp4
- QC processing stuc in some cases
- Fixed <alternate_source /> source customization in UI
- WebVTT split on <ad_break /> and <cue_insert />
- Timescale for repackaging
- DFXP to WebVTT incorrect timestamp conversion
Release date: 07 May 2020
- Failing qc_bitrate_declaration test
- Support of 42ni audio in the media source file
- Failing VTT thumbnails generation for short source files
Release date: 29 April 2020
- Removed Closed Captions And Subtitles data from EXT-X-I-FRAME-STREAM-INF tag
- Sometimes media with Ludicrous Mode fails on source file size checking
Release date: 23 April 2020
- QC parsing HLS manifests with URLs in subpath
- Incorrect segment duration for advanced formats with hevc in stream manifests
- Destination URL 1000 characters length limit
- Incorrect HLS manifests with multitype closed captions
- Media with Ludicrous Mode and byte-range fails
Release date: 20 April 2020
- Media with Ludicrous Moed failing if HDR-10 set
- Sped up signed S3 sources
- Missing <use_alternate_id /> parameter in response for GetSatus request.
Release date: 09 April 2020
- Incorrect QC duration tests on advanced_dash output format
- Non-dropframe timecode conversion for NTSC framerates
- Missing media info for some sources
- Muxing WebVTT closed captions in media with Ludicrous Mode with advanced_fmp4 or advanced_dash output formats
Release date: 02 April 2020
- Improved download processing for media with multijob workflow for non-h264 source files
- Wrong mediainfo response for media with multijob workflow for non-h264 source files
- Closed Captions direct copy with framerate upconverting
- Multijob workflow with different source files
- QC Auto minor issues
- UI API-builder formats order
- Media with advanced_dash output sometimes fails on segmentation
- Apple Prores incorrect output with fractional framerate value
- CUE markers overlap
Release date: 26 March 2020
- Wrong DTS check for qc_validate_pts QC test
- QC support of $Time$ placeholder in Dash manifests
- Missing audio streams in media with Ludicrous Mode in some cases
- Reduced output bitrate for cea-608/708 closed captions mux
- Media with advanced_fmp4 output fails if <pack_files > set to yes and <hls_manifests > set to no
- SRT with roll-up conversion to SCC caused blinking
Release date: 19 March 2020
- Failing QC of encrypted CMAF fragments
- QC Auto parsing of MPD manifest with <single_segment_template/> specified
- Incorrect SegmentTemplate in MPD manifest
- Media with Ludicrous Mode and <ad_breaks/> fails for some cases
- Nielsen Watermarking for mxf output format
Release date: 12 March 2020
- Ignore Closed Captions Absence on Copy
- Improved bitrate tests
- QC Auto stream mapping for add_audio_only=no manifests
- Failing short segments duration count
- QC Auto qc_captions_presented test
- Init segment attached twice to the whole stream in CMAF test
- QC Auto qc_frame_rate_test test
- KMS request timeout for DRM
- Failing media with Multijob Workflow and Ludicrous Mode
- merge_small_segments for advanced_fmp4 output format
- SMPTE-TT captions muxing. Added roll-up captions collapsing.
Release date: 5 March 2020
- Failing Closed Captions mux for media with Ludicrous Mode
- Support of sha-512 for BuyDRM KeyOS CPIX
- Concatenation of multiple sources without audio stream
- Max bitrate calculation for HLS manifests with small segments
- Broken PTS/DTS while closed caption mux
- UI minor layout issues
Release date: 27 February 2020
- Non-S3 Source Files for Ludicrous Mode
- Issues with multiple cea-608 and cea-708 closed captions muxing
- Vid.ly advertisement management in UI
- Empty CODEC tag in HLS manifest for alternate stream for the media with Ludicrous Mode
- Wrong framerate handling for the media with Ludicrous Mode
Release date: 20 February 2020
- Account management for UI-users.
- QC Auto minor fixes
- QC issue with getting information from the first segment of fmp4 files
- BuyDRM KeyOS CPIX support qc_drm_uri test
- Failed QC tests for advanced_dash with libvpx-vp9 codec
- QC Auto for advanced_fmp4 with alternate_sources
- QC issue with non-audio or non-video streams in advanced_dash
- Failing QC reports upload if region specified
Release date: 18 February 2020
Release date: 13 February 2020
- Execution time of qc_codec_declaration with many segments in output
- Minor QC statistics issues
- QC Process stuck on big files
- Init segment aes-128 decryption in QC process
- SCC Extraction fail in some cases
- Empty audio manifest for advanced_hls output with <audio_only /> set to yes and <pack_audio_to_mpegts /> set to yes.
Release date: 07 February 2020
- Media fails if empty <bif_destination /> set.
- Wrong QC processing after media restart.
- Optimized download time of media with Ludicrous Mode
- Media with advanced_fmp4 output format audio segmentation with ad breaks.
- Non-S3 overlay sources for media with Ludicrous Mode
- Missing id value in m3u8 manifest if <id />* in <ad_break />* set to 0*.
Release date: 30 January 2020
- Support ad_breaks and cue_insert in QC auto
- Users management in UI
- Request validation failure on system deployment
- Missing stream manifests in tar file for advanced_fmp4 output with <pack_files /> set to yes.
- Broken advanced_dash output with HEVC <video_codec />
- Support of source media with jpeg2000 codec
- Media with advanced_dash output fails if <video_codec /> set to libvpx-vp9
- Wrong stream extraction in adaptive_intermediate output with <alternate_source /> with <auto /> set to yes.
Release date: 23 January 2020
- Missing RESOLUTION, CODECS attributes in HLS manifest in media with Ludicrous Mode in some cases
- Media with Ludicrous Mode fails if <burnin_timecode /> set
- Bandwidth values for .m3u8 manifest of advanced_fmp4 output format are doubled
- GetQCStatus request - QC status moved to GetStatus response.
Release date: 16 January 2020
- Advanced multi-bitrate media with <use_alternate_id /> set stuck if no custom manifests set and fails if <pack_files /> set to yes.
- Video and audio streams duration differ in mov output with pcm_f32be audio codec for sources with long drop-frame
- Processing stuck if media source has zero duration
- Special characters in email notifications for medias with <meta />
- Excluded MSS manifests generation for advanced_fmp4 output
Release date: 13 January 2020
- MediaInfo process stuck for some sources
- Media with Ludicrous Mode and with muxing capons in cea-608 mode sometimes fails
- Media with Multijob Workflow eventually stuck on downloading
- "Restricted" error after login
- Usage Chart on the Statistics page not switching between monthly/weekly/daily modes
Release date: 26 December 2019
- Wrong mp3 file size in MediaInfo
- Audio stitching defects with aac, ac3 audio codecs with Ludicrous Mode
- Issues with RAW source files
- Error with rotation with Ludicrous Mode
Release date: 19 December 2019
- Slow QC task execution
- Wrong MediaInfo result for some mp3 files
Release date: 12 December 2019
- Wrong CUE Time attribute value for
- UI API-builder performance fix
Release date: 05 December 2019
- Added support for the <id /> parameter in <ad_break /> and <cue_insert /> blocks
- In some cases jobs stuck when encoding audio-only outputs
- QC CMAF test will validate whole concatenated stream
- Error with empty audio-only stream manifest in advanced_hls media with Ludicrous Mode
Release date: 28 November 2019
- QC process failing in some cases.
Release date: 27 November 2019
- Media with <force_interlace /> fails when <encoder /> set to v3
Release date: 22 November 2019
- Telecine support.
- Support for video and audio overlays in outputs with Ludicrous mode.
- Inaccurate media clipping.
- Incorrect segment count in mpeg-dash manifests for some sources.
- QC report for missing files.
Release date: 14 November 2019
- Missing Nielsen metadata in jobs processed with Ludicrous Mode.
- Wrong cue placement for serial ad breaks.
- cue_insert duplication in some cases.
Release date: 7 November 2019
- QC CMAF conformance test stuck in some cases.
Release date: 7 November 2019
- Ludicrous Mode Statistics.
- Media with Ludicrous Mode and external CC file failing.
Release date: 4 November 2019
- Empty response in GetMediaInfoEx request for some source medias.
Release date: 31 October 2019
- New ad_breaks and cue_insert options.
- Support byte_range for hls manifests
- Optimized audio-only task processing in Ludicrous Mode.
- Minor apple_prores enhancements
- Alternate stream duplication in some cases
Release date: 24 October 2019
- Ludicrous Mode - advanced split and stitch processing.
- Unnecessary additional destination in UI.
- QC issue with m3u8 playlists with webvtt subtitles.
- Wrong SCC to WEBVTT conversion if output framerate differs from 29.97.
Release date: 17 October 2019
- Error in GetQueueTime response if queue is empty.
- Wrong iframe placement in fmp4_hls media with ad_breaks and fractal framerate.
- Several layout issues
- Missing custom request params in API-Builder
- Missing manifest destination field
Release date: 14 October 2019
- QC media status stuck
- Multisource jobs experiencing processing delays
Release date: 11 October 2019
- QC statistics issue
Release date: 10 October 2019
- GetStatus response for auto_crop and cut_black
- In some cases the last segment is missing in the VTT output directory
- Sometimes media with closed_captions copy=yes fails if the source media doesn't have captions
- Issues with fmp4 output playback in Safari and Edge browsers
Release date: 03 October 2019
- Process stuck with some sources with invalid frames
Release date: 02 October 2019
- Loudnorm settings causing audio to cut out after 2 seconds with some sources.
- Incorrect fMP4 segment duration in some cases
- Duplicate links to stream manifests in master HLS manifest with multiple DRM types.
- Negative EXTINF in advanced_fmp4 with split_segments=no.
- Minor issue with media status updates.
- Incorrect time stamp was applied to webvtt captions.